Tips and strategies to grow your organic social media program
From Katrina Williams, Marketing Manager
Do you ever feel like you’re behind the times when it comes to social media? 🤚 Between TikTok trends, Twitter feuds and LinkedIn ads, there’s a lot to keep up with. This can make it seem impossible to build an organic social media program at your organization.
But organic social media programs are actually a major pillar of nonprofit fundraising today. In fact, 29% of online donors say that social media is the communication tool that most inspires them to give! That’s more than email at 27%, websites at 18%, print at 12% and TV at 6%.
According to The State of Modern Philanthropy Report, 87% of donors who first donate from a social referral source make their second donation from a social referral source.
With limited time and resources, nonprofits often struggle to invest in their organic social media program. So how do you build a strong program without breaking the bank or using too much of your team’s precious time?
This workshop, “DIY: Social Media Strategies that will SAVE you time and ADD more followers,” will walk you through practical strategies and applicable tips that you can take directly back to your team.
This workshop includes…
- How to boost your social traffic and engagement
- How to save time on creating and posting
- The best frequency, copy length, image sizes and even hashtags per social media channel!
- Step-by-step introduction to creating a great post with Canva
- Playback of a live nonprofit social media audit where our team discussed the do’s and don’ts from various nonprofit social media accounts!
Get ready to take some notes 📝 and don’t forget to share this video with your team: